On Sunday 18th August Valtteri Bottas Duathlon invites everyone to follow the race and participate in events in the Pajulahti Sports Center area. The event area is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Free entry.
09.00 Information open
10.00 Partner area open
11.00 Ilpo Kaikkonen
11.25 Mini Valtteri Bottas Duathlon for Children under 7 years
11.40 Warm up
12.00 Family Duathlon
13.00 Ilpo Kaikkonen
13.40 Warm up
14.00 Valtteri Bottas Duathlon, men & women & teams
Approx. 16.00 Family Duathlon & Valtteri Bottas Duathlon Award Ceremony
18.00 Event area closes
Our partners offer different activities:
- Tunturi – Bicycles and E-bikes on display and testing. Tunturi donates EUR 2 for every test drive kilometer on a bike at the event on the Finnish Red Cross Chain Reaction. Funds go to charity against climate change. Lottery – the prize is a Tunturi bicycle.
- Dinox – Activity area for children
- Westpro – Jump Rope Competition. Are you faster than Valtteri? Come and test. Recycling point: bring your old sporting equipment for recycling.
- IWC – the Official Time Partner
- Halti – Halti’s new clothes are on display, Halti gives the runners race shirts
- Kemppi – Welding Game – try it online and come to play on Sunday, face paintings for children
- Ovella Systems – storage solutions for bikes, PrePark for bikes outside the event area.
- Mercedes Benz – Summer’s hottest artists Chisu, Ellinoora and Isac Elliot have designed the new Mercedes-Benz models for the summer. This resulted in three completely different cars. Which one is the sweetest? Come and share your opinion at the point!
- Pajulahti – Activities for children. Beach saunas are open to competitors.
- Lehtimäki – transportation partner
- City of Lahti – information about Lahti and Nastola.
- Ilta-Sanomat – ISTV broadcasts the race LIVE. You can follow the race through the broadcast on ISTV.
- Printscorpio – VBD products for sale
- Perlana – funny floor ball game and a recycling point
- Sponsor Insight – makes an event survey for visitors and runners to further enhance the event.
- Ramudden – the fences around the event comes from Ramudden.
- Kanresta – Refreshments, cafe, restaurant
Changes are possible – the program will be completed!
Spectators can watch the competition along the route and in marked areas in the vicinity of the event field.
All activities of the Pajulahti Sports Center are open for visitors (some with extra charge).
- Pajulahden Seikkailupuisto – Adventure Park is open!
- Pajulahti’s versatile facilities both indoors and outdoors can be booked. Ask for more information: + 358 44 7755 313, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frisbee golf, minigolf, Mölkky, pétanque, Nordic walking sticks, bicycles and canoes are available for rent.
You are warmly welcome – let´s have a great day!