On Sunday 21st August Valtteri Bottas Duathlon invites everyone to follow the race and participate in events in the Pajulahti Sports Center area. The event area is open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Free entry.
09.30 Information open
10.00 Partner area open
11.25 Mini Valtteri Bottas Duathlon for Children under 7 years
11.40 Warm up
12.00 Family Duathlon
13.30 Family Duathlon price giving ceremony
13.40 Warm up
14.00 Valtteri Bottas Duathlon, men & women & teams
Approx. 16.00 Valtteri Bottas Duathlon price giving Ceremony
17.00 Event area closes
Our partners offer different activities:
- Dinox – Activity area for children
- Ovella Systems – storage solutions for bikes, PrePark for bikes outside the event area.
- Pajulahti – Activities for children. Beach saunas are open to competitors.
- Nastola Regional Council of Lahti – information about City of Lahti and Nastola.
- Ilta-Sanomat – ISTV broadcasts the race LIVE. You can follow the race through the broadcast on ISTV.
- Printscorpio – VBD products for sale
- Kanresta – Refreshments, cafe, restaurant
- Pajulahden Seikkailupuisto – Adventure Park is open, 15 € / person (normal price 24 € / person).
Changes are possible – the program will be completed!
Spectators can watch the competition along the route and in marked areas in the vicinity of the event field.
All activities of the Pajulahti Sports Center are open for visitors (some with extra charge).
- Pajulahti’s versatile facilities both indoors and outdoors can be booked. Ask for more information: + 358 44 7755 313, email@example.com
- Frisbee golf, minigolf, Mölkky, pétanque, Nordic walking sticks, bicycles and canoes are available for rent.
You are warmly welcome – let´s have a great day!