On Sunday 18th August Valtteri Bottas Duathlon invites everyone to follow the race and participate in events in the Pajulahti Sports Center area. The event area is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Free entry.
Free bus transportation from Lahti, Marolankatu tourist bus stop at 10, 11 am and at noon. The bus stops when needed in Nastola, at Sale-shops bus stop around 10.20, 11.20 and 12.20. Return transport from Pajulahti, in front of Pajulahti Hall at 15, 16 and 17.
09.00 Information open
10.00 Partner area open
10.15 Tunturi´s Electric bicycles on track – with Mikko Leppilampi, Niko Kapanen etc.
10.30 Magic and motion on stage, Ladycrone
11.00-11.35 RED known for Angry Birds Movie 2 will be in the area
11.00 Ilpo Kaikkonen
11.25 Mini Valtteri Bottas Duathlon for Children under 7 years
11.40 Warm up
12.00 Family Duathlon
12.45-13.15 RED, known for Angry Birds Movie 2 will be in the area
13.00 Ilpo Kaikkonen
13.40 Warm up
14.00 Valtteri Bottas Duathlon, men & women & teams
14.30 Giant Soap Bubble Show, Ladycrone
Approx. 16.00 Family Duathlon & Valtteri Bottas Duathlon Award Ceremony
18.00 Event area closes
Our partners offer different activities:
- Tunturi – Bicycles and E-bikes on display and testing. Tunturi donates EUR 2 for every test drive kilometer on a bike at the event on the Finnish Red Cross Chain Reaction. Funds go to charity against climate change. Lottery – the prize is a Tunturi bicycle.
- Lehtimäki – transportation partner. Free bus transportation from Lahti, Marolankatu tourist bus stop at 10, 11 am and at noon. Return transport from Pajulahti, in front of Pajulahti Hall at 15, 16 and 17. No pre-registration, limited places! Welcome!
- Dinox – Activity area for children
- Westpro – official charity partner for the event. With Westpro’s point you can participate in a dice race that wins or tests if you are faster than Valtteri. Everyone who defeats Valtter in the jump racing race will receive a surprise prize! In addition, the point also has a Import and Export Recycling Point: bring your old sports equipment for recycling or get the necessary tools for free!
- IWC – the Official Time Partner
- Halti – Halti’s new clothes are on display, Halti gives the runners race shirts
- Kemppi – Welding Game – try it online and come to play on Sunday, face paintings and coloring competition for children!
- Ovella Systems – storage solutions for bikes, PrePark for bikes outside the event area.
- Mercedes Benz – Mercedes-Benz’s first full-electric EQC and Mercedes-Benz’s new GLC SUV are on display at Mercedes point.
- Pajulahti – Activities for children. Beach saunas are open to competitors.
- Nastola Regional Council of Lahti – information about City of Lahti and Nastola.
- Ilta-Sanomat – ISTV broadcasts the race LIVE. You can follow the race through the broadcast on ISTV.
- Printscorpio – VBD products for sale
- Perlana – funny floor ball game and a recycling point
- Sponsor Insight – makes an event survey for visitors and runners to further enhance the event.
- Ramudden – the fences around the event comes from Ramudden.
- Kanresta – Refreshments, cafe, restaurant
- Pajulahden Seikkailupuisto – Adventure Park is open, 15 € / person (normal price 24 € / person).
Changes are possible – the program will be completed!
Spectators can watch the competition along the route and in marked areas in the vicinity of the event field.
All activities of the Pajulahti Sports Center are open for visitors (some with extra charge).
- Pajulahti’s versatile facilities both indoors and outdoors can be booked. Ask for more information: + 358 44 7755 313, email@example.com
- Frisbee golf, minigolf, Mölkky, pétanque, Nordic walking sticks, bicycles and canoes are available for rent.
You are warmly welcome – let´s have a great day!